Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mcdonalds ad

I watched a advertisement for McDonalds. It was about a family that was enjoying a meal at home from McDonalds. There was a mother, father, sister, and then a little boy. The little boy was not seated at the table in the beginning, but instead entered the scene dancing with his food to the cha-cha slide. The music was playing and he was taking his food and eating and playing with it to the beat of the music. Everyone at first looked at him a little crazy, but as the song progressed the rest of the family started to get into it as well. I think this ad showed that McDonalds food is a fun way to eat. It brought together the family and they had fun together. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I remember this commercial. I think there is a lot you can do with it. You just need to find your focus. I know you said you may change your commercial and that is fine to. What to write about will be more clear after this week.