Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Tube Video

Out of the three things we had to look at for Thursday, the You Tube video stuck out most to me. It really did an excellent job at grabbing the readers attention with the interesting facts. It was shocking to me to read some of them just because I had no idea. I think it really helps to put into perspective how much technology is going to play not only into our futures, but for the future generations to come. The video had a nice organized layout too, it was never too dull but it was not too busy which allowed the reader to take in the facts with a better understanding. This You Tube video was very interesting to me. 

1 comment:

Brianna Gough said...

I completely agree with what you said.. It really made you think.. we dont even realize how much we use technology until we watch something like that, or if it is taken away from us..